Dobby is free now!

Of this day today... I am free

Or at least for this part of my semester.
Yesterday night I held a presentation that went 45min long about the "Practical Limitations of Protein Function Prediction" for my main seminar in the 5th semester of Bioinformatics.

Since yesterday I have slept alot. I didn't go to bed the past 3 weeks earlier than 3 am, which likewise proved counterproductive for the rest of the days, I usually started work around night. 6pm is my work intensive phase, 
at least my brain seems to feel that way ._.

This week I won't be going to class anymore until Monday again, instead I will be working up the stuff I missed last week and then additionally to that, transfer my other posts from Weebly to Blogger.

Wouldn't want all that hard work go to waste would we?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To - Citric Acid Cycle

How To - Determinants of Matrices

How To - CYK Algorithm